Tuesday, March 11, 2008

From the outside looking in

Ok, so I admit I never have been a Hilary Clinton fan, but now, I must say there is no chance of me liking her. I can't believe the win-at-all-cost mentality that her campaign has taken. I mean really, you have to win some 60% of the votes of the remaining races to just surpass Obama, and that is still not enough to clinch the nomination. A margin by which you haven't won a race yet.

Now, she is offering the vice presidency to the current leader, what audacity. How does someone down by more than 150 delegates and 600,000 votes offer the vice presidency? I'll tell you how, she is a Clinton.

She pulls out Resko on Obama and shady real estate deals? HELLO??? What about Whitewater among the many other scandals the Clintons are/were involved in.

Hiliary??? Where are your tax documents? Where are the documents showing us, the public, your involvement in you husband's administration, of which you tout as experience? Why are they still locked up in your hubby's presidential library?

She is trying to seat Florida and Michigan, which she agreed should not be counted and now she thinks they should be seated. Come on, no matter what there is no fair way to seat them, even with a re-vote. I can't stand the woman. How is all of this good for the country.

Republicans never really liked her, but now her own party doesn't like her and some would go so far as to hate with the heat of 10,000 suns (really I heard this somewhere).

Hiliary, you are a polarizing figure. You are losing the popular vote, the delegate vote and really should stop the "fight" as you out it. No one really wants you as the nominee except for you and your cronies.

No comments:

Post a Comment